APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED – FINALISTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 12TH
Apply to Pitch at FFCON18: VELOCITY
Are you a high growth company actively raising capital or planning to in the near future and/or seeking maximum reach and opportunity?
The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA) is offering a great chance to participate and pitch your company to leading financiers and conference attendees at the 4th annual 2018 Fintech and Funding Conference: VELOCITY (FFCON18) on March 5, 2018 at the Design Exchange in Toronto.
Innovative, experienced and passionate entrepreneurs from all industries and sectors are encouraged to apply, especially if you are actively raising capital, planning an ICO, or are imminently launching a financing round. The deadline for applications is February 9 at 11:59pm EST. Interested in joining the live pitching judging panel?
- Gain invaluable experience by pitching in front of leading investors, mentors, industry experts, key ecosystem participants, potential customers and #FFCON18 Sponsors and Community Partners
- A chance to win perks and prizes from conference sponsors (possibly cash – TBD)
- A chance to get exclusive interviews, media coverage and time with influential bloggers
- Opportunity to receive a mentor session hosted by a leading conference sponsor
- Receive valuable promotion as a participating conference pitcher for you and your company
- Opportunity to have your company pitch (presentation) recorded and made available in whole/part on the website
- ALL APPLICANTS will be entered into a draw with a chance to win a free Conference Ticket and other prizes
- SELECTED COMPANIES will receive 1 FREE VIP All Access ticket (includes access to all standard and VIP programming on March 5-6, 2018. Value $450). Additional tickets for team members may be purchased at a discounted rate.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- Founders of a startup or scale-up, pre and post revenue, small business or non-profit
- Companies that are actively seeking capital
- FEB 9: Application deadline for pitching companies is Friday, February 9th at 11:59PM EST
- WEEK OF FEB 12: Pitching committee will announce a shortlist of top companies to pitch live at the summit
- FEB (TBD): Optional mentor session by conference sponsor (TBD) to help prepare
- MARCH 5: Live pitching sessions at FFCON18
- Encouraged but not mandatory: registered for-profit entity, not for-profit or cooperative organization in Canada
- Must be operating for a minimum of three (3) months. Both pre-revenue and post-revenue companies qualify
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. GOOD LUCK and see you at the FFCON18! We look forward to reviewing your application and supporting the growth of your venture.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE LIVE PITCHING JUDGING PANEL?
We are always looking for qualified investors, serial entrepreneurs and professional mentors to join our judging panel at FFCON18! Past judges have included organizations such as OMERS Ventures, iNovia Capital, MaRS IAF, BDC, Thinking Capital, Extreme Venture Partners, INcubes, Brightspark Ventures, YEDInstitute, IncMind, York Angels, Ryerson DMZ and more. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.