Nine high-growth companies have been selected from inbound applications to pitch live at the 5th annual Fintech and Financing Conference: FEARLESS (#FFCON19). These companies will be pitching in three sessions on April 4, to be led by pitch sessions hosts from Toronto Starts, McCarthy Tétrault and PCMA Canada. Congratulations to the 9 finalists!
- Balance: Balance offers a safe and easy way to buy, hold, and trade a basket of cryptoassets.
- BooknBrunch: BooknBrunch connects readers + eaters with venues worldwide. Easily meet like minded people over a meal.
- Consilium Crypto: Consilium Crypto aggregates and analyzes information from a number of different channels to provides a 360 degree view of any digital asset on any market.
- Feedback: Feedback is applying data-driven pricing to restaurants and food operators in order to reduce waste, increase margin and add efficiency to the food system.
- Fintros: World’s most anonymous careers platform, built to allow career aspirational folks unlimited career opportunities.
- Hedgie: Hedgie is a free-to-play game that rewards players with cryptocoin that they can spend at participating businesses in real world.
- needls: The needls ad platform allows businesses to automatically create, target and optimize digital ads across Facebook and Instagram.
- Owl Labs: Owl is a modular data aggregator and analyzer to better Know Your Customer, offering instant KYC, AML and fraud detection. All of this is on a zero knowledge platform where only the intended party can see, store and access the data.
- Vacation Fund: For companies that want to reduce employee attrition and increase employee satisfaction, Vacation Fund is an employer matched travel savings and rewards program that incentivizes employees to put money aside and take meaningful vacations every year.
One winning company will be selected for the inaugural People’s Choice Award, which celebrates an up and coming startup that is the most innovative and most impactful, as determined by the pitch session judges and the crowd.
The Conference, to be held from April 3-4, 2019, attracts fintech, blockchain and AI innovators, investors, companies actively raising capital and key decision makers/stakeholders in technology and capital markets from all over Canada and around the world. Click here to view the full program.