Media Passes to FFCON23: REGEN | 5 Week Hybrid Conference
5 Week Hybrid: March 14, 21, 28, April 4, May 31, 2023
We provide media passes for FFCON to accredited representatives of media organizations based on a set of criteria.
The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) provides media passes to facilitate development and publishing of interviews, stories and articles about FFCON23, industry trends, announcements, financings etc.
Accredited media representatives includes the editorial staff of publications/newswire services and TV/radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published at least six times a year by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing, and that generally carry paid advertising.
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and telephone number.
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks.
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public. Independent film and video publishing companies will be accredited if officially mandated by a broadcast station via a letter of assignment.
- Freelance journalists if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media organization.
The NCFA reserves the right to request the following credentials before granting a pass:
- Recognized media or press card
- Top digital media influencers, industry expert bloggers
- Letter of assignment on official letterhead from an editor or bureau chief
Past media coverage: