Media Passes to FFCON19: FEARLESS
We provide media passes for FFCON19 to accredited representatives of media organizations based on a set of criteria.
The National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) provides these passes in order to facilitate development and publishing of interviews, stories and articles about FFCON19, the association and the fintech industry generally.
Accredited media representatives includes the editorial staff of publications/newswire services and TV/radio crews from one or more of the following:
- Newspapers/magazines that are available to the public, published at least six times a year by an organization whose principal business activity is publishing, and that generally carry paid advertising.
- Online publications that generate a substantial amount of original news content and belong to a registered company with a verifiable non-web address and telephone number.
- Newswire services that provide news coverage to subscribers, including newspapers, periodicals and/or telephone networks.
- Broadcast media that broadcast news and information programs to the public. Independent film and video publishing companies will be accredited if officially mandated by a broadcast station via a letter of assignment.
- Freelance journalists if they can provide a letter of assignment from a media organization.
The NCFA reserves the right to request the following credentials before granting a pass to the Summit:
- Recognized media or press card
- Top digital media influencers, industry expert bloggers
- Letter of assignment on official letterhead from an editor or bureau chief
Want to be a marketing/media partner? Head of Here or drop us a line: email@example.com
Past media coverage:
5th ANNUAL 2019 FINTECH & FINANCING CONFERENCE HOSTED BY NCFA AND PARTNERS
APR 3-4 TORONTO
LAUNCH OR SCALE AN IDEA. BUILD YOUR KNOWLEDGE BASE. CONNECT WITH ENTREPRENEURS, VISIONARIES AND INVESTORS.