Become a Valued Partner at FFCON23
The 8th annual Fintech & Financing Hybrid Conference and Expo (FFCON23: REGEN) is a 5 week hybrid event taking place on March 14, 21, 28, April 4, and May 31, 2023 and is a high exposure opportunity to get involved as a conference partner while connecting with leading experts and investors interested in helping fintech businesses achieve funding success and scale.
This global conference and expo attracts leading fintech startups/scale-ups, investors, industry leaders and key stakeholders.
At this event you can develop new leads, discover new market channels and forge partnerships around innovation, technology and investment outcomes.
As a partner at FFCON23 you can:
- Connect with leading fintech, blockchain, AI and alt finance professionals, innovators and entrepreneurs propelling the growth and future of this dynamic sector
- Launch a new brand or product into the fintech community leveraging influencer networks.
- Scale nextgen companies through investment as either an entrepreneur or an investor
- Judge the Fintech Draft pitching competition or Innovation Challenge
- Gain valuable strategic partnerships by tapping into NCFA’s platform and international reach
- Discover customers, new investment opportunities, partners
- Access valuable feedback from industry expert practitioners.
- Showcase vendor products or services to established and emerging industry leaders
- Deliver fearless thought leadership by educating attendees on the future of emerging financial technologies, innovative developments, best practices, compliance and regulatory updates.
Partner packages come in a variety of options. Contact us for more details.