Over 75 Leading Speakers
Join us for a 5 Week Interactive Fintech Experience
FFCON23: REGEN | March 14, 21, 28, Apr 4 (Digital) + May 31, 2023 (In-person)
Leading education, pitching, investor meetings, prime networking
*CLOSED* Apply to Speak at FFCON23: REGEN
The 2023 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON23: REGEN) is a 5 WEEK hybrid conference EVERY TUESDAY AFTERNOON presented by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada and partners and takes place:
WEEK 1: Mar 7, 2023 (VIP Lunch + Networking)
WEEK 2: Mar 14, 2023 (Digital Finance Innovation)
WEEK 3: Mar 21, 2023 (Alternative Investing & 2023 Fintech Draft Competition)
WEEK 4: Mar 28, 2023 (Regenerative Finance, Sustainability, Purpose)
WEEK 5: Apr 4, 2023 (Metaverse, Web3, Digital Assets, DAOs)
In its 8th year, FFCON23 remains inclusive and one of the most engaging platforms in Canada for high growth and emerging startups and scaleups, professionals, regulatory bodies and ecosystem stakeholders across all tech stacks, fintech sectors and funding related topics. FFCON23 speakers are story tellers, experienced founders, active leaders, investors, C-suite executives, and rising stars at the intersection of finance, technology, entrepreneurship and global digital markets. Join us as we continue to accelerate our mission to help develop value, growth and scale across the fintech industry.
FFCON23 offers speakers an opportunity to contribute to the:
- Engaging and thought provoking discussions of strategy, launches, operational insight, governance and risks
- Expansion of partnerships
- Exploration of industry and co-founder problems and their solutions
- Innovation showcase, demo, and opening of capital flows
- Forging of productive relationships
- Development of frameworks for growth and global commercial success
- Investor? Network, judge, and connect with companies as an investor
- Discovery of investment and funding opportunities
If you have insights that need to be shared, a vision that demands to be heard or an experience to educate your peers, FFCON has an audience for you.
Tell us about yourself and your areas of expertise by clicking the button below.