Apply to speak at Canada’s fintech and financing conference
FFCON20 speakers are global thought leaders, educators, story tellers and rising stars at the intersection of finance, technology, entrepreneurship and global digital markets. Talk to your peers from across technology and finance along with seasoned investors, regulators and a range of professionals, for a unique cross pollination of ideas and experience.
Join us from March 23-24, 2020 in beautiful downtown Toronto for our 6th consecutive event: The 2020 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (FFCON20: RISE) presented by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada and partners. In year 6 we are expanding our mission to help develop growth and drive scale across the fintech space represented by this years theme: RISE.
FFCON20 offers speakers an opportunity to contribute to the:
- Expansion of partnerships
- Presentation of key market insights
- Exploration of hard problems and their solutions
- Opening of capital flows
- Forging of productive relationships
- Development of frameworks for growth and global commercial success
- Discovery of investment and funding opportunities
- And to benefit from the areas that you value most from March 23-34
If you have insights that need to be shared, a vision that demands to be heard or an experience to educate your peers, FFCON has an audience for you.
Tell us about yourself and your areas of expertise by clicking the button below.