Apply to Speak at FFCON21 Breaking Barriers
FFCON21 speakers are passionate and impactful global thought leaders, educators, story tellers and experienced founders, investors and C-suite executives at the intersection of finance, technology, entrepreneurship and global digital markets.
Join us May 11 – 13, 2021 for FFCON21: BREAKING BARRIERS: The 2021 Fintech & Financing Conference and Expo (#FFCON21) is presented by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association of Canada, Toronto Finance International and partners. In year 7, we continue to accelerate our mission to help develop value, growth and scale across the fintech industry.
FFCON21 offers speakers an opportunity to contribute to the:
- Engaging and thought provoking discussions of strategy, launches, operational insight, governance and risks
- Expansion of partnerships
- Exploration of industry and co-founder problems and their solutions
- Opening of capital flows
- Forging of productive relationships
- Development of frameworks for growth and global commercial success
- Investor? Network and connect with companies as an investor
- Discovery of investment and funding opportunities
If you have insights that need to be shared, a vision that demands to be heard or an experience to educate your peers, FFCON has an audience for you.
Tell us about yourself and your areas of expertise by clicking the button below.