THIS YEARS THEME
FFCON20: RISE (Digital)
The theme for the 6th annual FFCON20 is RISE, reflecting the joint efforts of the two associations, NCFA and TFI, to build and increase the success and sustainability of Canada’s fintech and financial sector.
With finance and fintech touching virtually every business and entity of people’s lives, FFCON20 draws national and global participation from high-growth startups and leading industry experts across fintech sectors such as digital banking, peer to peer finance, AI, capital markets, wealth management, payments, crypto and blockchain.
The conference facilitates thought-provoking and relevant discussions, lively debates and prime networking opportunities between innovative startups, investors, financial institutions, government and major industry stakeholders, all in one place.
At its core, FFCON20: RISE is a digital event taking place from July 9 – Aug 27, 2020 and is designed to:
- Remove roadblocks, increase adoption and bring markets to life
- Open and inclusive forum for industry and all key stakeholders
- Showcase innovation and feature up-and-coming rockstars
- Foster partnerships between fintechs and financial institutions
- Provide investment channels and networking opportunities
- Connect experts and emerging talent to markets
We invite you to join us at the intersection of fintech innovation, capital and financial services.
Digital Banking (Open Finance) and The Future of Paytech
Time remaining for this deal...