FFCON21: BREAKING BARRIERS
REGISTRATION & EARLY BIRD TICKETS OPENING SOON
ANNUAL CONFERENCE: May 11-13, 2021
- Standard: 15 hours held each afternoon from May 11-13 including expert interviews and thought leadership perspectives, discussions, debates, pitching, demos and prizes!
- VIP: Standard plus 5-6 hours of masterclass workshops delivered by experts
- Registered attendees will receive online event link(s) and be on-boarded into Hoppin virtual conference platform allowing them to update their profile.
- Virtual networking of online text or video chat, and digital eBooths
- High quality education and networking opportunities for entrepreneurs, investors, financial institutions, vendors and innovation stakeholders